Followers

Monday, December 6, 2010

A Touch of Glam on Your Touch Screen Phones

I got a new phone a little over a month ago to finally get in touch with relatives, friends and especially my spouse, who is always on the go. I was happy that my in-laws gave the phone to me as a gift, and that I only had to pay for my share in the monthly bill of the family plan they enrolled me in. And to my surprise, it was a little cute touchphone called LG Prime.

lg-phones.org

I was so happy to use it because the family plan included unlimited voice, text and data minutes. It was perfect for my browsing and messaging needs.

But there was only one setback.

It is quite hard to navigate the features in it because of the ultra-sensitive screen. Texting would only be a breeze if the keypad weren't small as I clumsily hit letters accidentally on the screen. Lastly, it would ometimes take a long while before I could click on web links accurately and it could all be just too frustrating to deal with it.

Before I  
And the solution -- the stylus! And here's what I found.
foolishgadgets.com


strapya-world.com

I prefer the key-shaped ones either in white or pink studs because it seems to stand out if I will hang it on my phone.

This will work too as my 2nd choice:
 strapya-world.com

Too bad, this can only be ordered online from Japan and I don't know if shipping $23 or so would be worth it. I'd like to be able to handle the item first before feeling it.

So what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails