Followers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Blog Layout Woes

I was contemplating about the template and layout of this blog. I was initially picking out from the default templates in blogger, but of course, just like any other blog, I'd like mine to be unique and should have this Sanrio kick and feel. Since I'm no major web developer, I would have to make use of what's just available around.

But while browsing, I was thinking if I could go for a clean look, just like this one:
thank you (ありがとう)
candydolls.multiply.com

Since I ran out of time, I was just settled for one of the default templates here in blogger.  It took me about more than an hour to sort out the content and layout of this blog, as well as in picking the template. Pink is one of my fave colors, but any pastel and kawaii colors would do.

I surely hope I could have enough time and dedication to post stuff here if not for the many tasks at hand . You see, I am currently preparing for my migration to the States, and finally be with my husband. So many things to do with so little time!

I'll just catch up later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails