Followers

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

of blog layouts, wallpapers and bagtags

And yet again, I ran out of time to even come up with a decent-enough blog layout. I was so busy to meet up friends almost everyday because I'd be leaving the Philippines for good to finally be a wife to my husband currently located in the US. I heard that I could uncover a lot of Sanrio stuff there! 

Aside from suddenly having this busy social calendar, I was also preparing my luggage and stuff I will be bringing to the States. Part of my migration preps would include our favorite Sanrio friends that I could bring along with me. So I then decided to create my own bag tags, which, the finished products, I will show later on another post. 

So then I had to choose between several available wallpapers online. Everything's so cute as expected! But then I had to narrow down my choices, to the following. 

 Cinnamoroll and Mocha

 Chococat

Pochaco

Little Twin Stars

Sorry, I forgot where I got these images. But to the fanartists and creators of these designs, a big thank you for the help, as well as for making the world a cuter place!

And because of this, I have selected Little Twin Stars as this week's wallpaper choice for my desktop. Congratulations to the creator! I swear, next time if I see this again, I will acknowledge you! 



The printouts I made were great. I would only have to laminate and punch the sides to become an uber kawaii bag tag. I will definitely post pics on the next entry.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails