Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Now Launching: Wallpaper Wednesdays!

I thought I should be posting something by now because the last time was ages ago! So here, since it happened to be a Wednesday, and I happened to be getting wallpapers for my desktop, I now declare Wednesdays as my own version of "Wallpaper Wednesday". Hurray!!! :)

Every Wednesday, I will be featuring a wallpaper that I choose to display on my desktop. I will be uploading and sharing these to all visitors and readers of the site to widen each other's collection. 

Note that the wallpapers I display came from just looking around, and will be given due credit. Unfortunately, since my computer crashed and some names became unretrievable, I would like to apologize if your name will not be listed. 

You may also send me an email to justsimplylike@gmail.com if you wish to have your über kawaii wallpapers featured, or if you claim that the artwork is yours. I will update my blog for any discrepancies or any inconsistencies with the author/artist who created the wallpaper. 

And for this week, I chose this as my desktop wallpaper: 
Hello Kitty: 30 Years of Cute
source: sanrio.com

I look forward to your submissions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails