Followers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Of Addiction?


Yeap! I used to collect them during my post-teen, wage earning years. I couldn't purchase plush dolls myself as a child and would rather splurge my allowance on my daily "nutrition" intake.

As I start earning on my own and discovered the addictive side of eBay, that's where the madness began. Self-confidence finally boosted after the realization of the beauty and trickery of online shopping where it felt that anything is possible as long as you have your income fueling you.

I may sound like I'm in denial, but believe it or not, not a bump in my body ever gets enticed in things that I see online. We can just say that the madness of online shopping was a phase I went through. Well, that's for he case for my former hk-sanrio addiction.

Okay enough of that before this post turns into a total bull.

But aren't they too good to look at? :) Admit it.

Will post more of them next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails