Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Care Bears and gummi bears

As a kid, I loved Care Bears. As a matter of fact, my first prized possession would be the Tenderheart Bear I received when I was 1-year old and did not let go of it until after 11-yo. By definition of letting go, it only meant that I didn't sleep with it anymore and was kept in storage. When I reached 20, I was so surprised to still be able to get a hold of it through these years. Unfortunately, I left it back in the Philippines in our storage room, and I wasn't able to take a picture before I left for good. 

I'm pretty sure it looked like this:
image: toyarchive.com

One of my favorite places to look for anything cute, without necessarily breaking your pocket would have to be 99-cent stores. And just recently, I purchased their Care Bears gummi bears. I thought it looked very nice to look at, so I purchased some. I also thought that they'd be perfect trick or treat goodies. 

This comes in a pack of 10 mini-sized fun packs. When I tried one pack, I thought it tasted really sour, so if you have high tolerance for any sour candy, then you'll be fine! :) So I gave the rest to my husband, who brought some for work.  

These are also available in boxes such as the one below: 
Taste of Nature Care Bears Gummi Bears, 6-Ounce, 12-Count Boxes

We can now truly say that we don't really have to spend too much to possess something cute and kawaii!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails