Followers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gift Opportunities - Baby Showers

Aside from me being an avid fan for cute, kawaii stuff, I'd also like to impart this liking to others too hence, this blog. This also includes myself literally giving gifts on special occasions.
image: cherishedbydesign



When you think of giving gifts, think functionality, then see if it's cute enough to give. If the recipient has a wish list (or a registry), it would be easier. I'd just have to choose for the cutest in the list. Simple!

If it's a baby registry, I'd definitely pick the cutest one on the list. Otherwise, I'd be on the lookout for a Hello Kitty or Sanrio item, if deemed appropriate for the event.If it's for a wedding, of course I'd select a more grown-up, appropriate gift for the couple.

I recently had the opportunity to give one of my expecting friends  (now a mom-congrats!) a gift for her baby shower. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend due to unforeseen events, but still likewise happy to send them some love through a gift for the little one. Good thing, they had a registry set up online, and I was able to send the perfect gift for the little angel.

Bedtime Originals Hello Kitty and Puppy Fleece Blanket with Applique - Pink
image: target.com

Not only I chose this because it's kawaii-tainted, but I've also read through the testimonials, all of which had high (5-star) ratings, because of its softness and texture. And yes, my friend surely loved it!
 actual photo from my friend

How about you, how do you normally select your gifts?

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing and these hello kitty clothes are nice. It was the theme of my sister’s baby shower theme and turned out to be pretty awesome. I hosted this DIY instagram worthy party at one of the rental event venue for parties in LA. Enjoyed each and every moment in that bash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. curtis03 Lewis is a known spammer that is paid to post fake blog comments with links to the company that pays them. The link in the comment above goes to a website that has a team of spammers that post over 100 fake comments per day to blogspot sites with links to their site. These links trick search engines like google into thinking they are more popular so they will be seen more in google search results. They blend the fake comment in so it will look real and not be deleted, but you will notice that neither the comment nor the link they inserted are helpful to your readers, only to their business.

    Your blog may be identified as spam if you allow it to be used for comment spam. Please delete the spam comment above or mark it as spam using the instructions here: https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/187141?hl=en

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails