Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wallpaper Wednesday: Rainbow Kitty

Laptops normally have neutral colors primarily because of preference,  personality or appropriateness. Some would chose black so that it will be less embarrassing to bring it on business meetings, while the more loud colors are applicable to the young and hip who are are fond of showing their personality through their color choices.

Since my laptop is black, and was given to me as a gift, I'd occasionally add a dash of color at least on my window's desktop. I am most alive and kicking if I see vivid colors glaring through the monitor, especially on the "hapontukin" (afternoon sleepiness) hours. 

If you like to splash color on your desktop occasionally and love Hello Kitty, then you'd love this one. Sorry, I cannot translate the inscription on the wallpaper itself, but I got this from baby-kingdom.com. Just click to enlarge. Thanks!

Oh, if you happen to know what the inscription means, and if you know who the other characters are, you can help me by leaving a comment or by sending an email to mysanriospace@gmail.com. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails