Followers

Friday, November 5, 2010

I collect earrings too!

Didn't I mention before that I absolutely adore jewelry as well?

Particularly cute and elegant earrings and other jewelry, I have what we can somewhat call a "collection". This is really nothing to brag about because most of them are fancy jewelry and no hard core metals or gems involved in every piece. They are my version of eye-pleasers. Sorry, but they're not for sale.

So every week, I may randomly (and hopefully) please you with pieces of my earrings coming from my so-called "collection" which I consider to be very kawaii!

Here's what I can share for now (you can click to enlarge):
Simple pearl drop earrings

Oh, who wouldn't love pearls? With diamonds as first, girls would opt for pearls as a favorite. 

This simple and elegant piece was purchased as a bargain, but I forgot where (sorry!). I still wear this piece on casual occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails