Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Puma Pink El Rey Perf Plaid

Though this is not a Sanrio item, I deem this appropriate because of my liking to things I consider "kawaii" (cute). Isn't it obvious that a pair of these would be soooo cute cute to look at (and to wear of course!). I also never took notice until my friend showed it to me. He wanted me to look for something like this in the men's department, but at the same time, showed me its female counterpart.

I absolutely want to have one of these, except that I'd rather wear flipflops. I dunno, I just got used to that ever since. I'm not sure if it's an Asian (or Filipino) thing, but we locals would really walk the talk in those comfy flops. 

So now, I just look and maybe someday purchase one, when the need arises!
I especially love the plaid print, as it reminded me of the childhood skirts I used to wear in school.
Little Miss Paulinian Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh wait, weren't my skirt prints in gingham or pinstripe?

Going back to the point, I tried searching online for availability and what luck! It's still available here. Now if you have to have one of these, I suggest that you order one today because most sites I saw have already ran out of stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails